Your Sugarmomma is preparing for your visit now, collecting and boiling sap, then bottling her delicious maple syrup—made with love in Northwood, NH.
All weekend, you are invited to
- Meet the Lockes, the family behind Sugarmomma's award-winning maple syrup.
- Enjoy a pancake breakfast featuring buttermilk pancakes, sausage, bacon, and delicious maple syrup produced just a few feet away!
- Tour tapped maple trees around the property.
- Sample and purchase Sugarmomma's award-winning maple syrup. (Other maple products also available.)
- Say hello to heritage-breed chickens, turkeys, and quail raised by 15-year-old Nicholas and 12-year-old Caleb Locke.
- Purchase heritage-breed chicken and quail eggs, frozen heritage-breed turkey, or 1-week-old hatchlings from Chicken Nick and Quaileb! (Please email us to PREORDER Black Leghorn or Buff Orpington chicken, Royal Palm or Bourbon Red turkey, or Coturnix quail raised on organic feed.)
PLEASE NOTE: Sugarmomma's Maple Farm does not accept credit cards. If you wish to purchase products, please bring cash or a check! Thanks for your understanding.
Many local food producers, chefs, and gourmands seek out Sugarmomma's maple syrup, available in four grades and four sizes. It also is a featured ingredient in the signature products from Sugarmomma's Maple Farm: maple sugar candy, maple popcorn, maple soft-serve ice cream (a must-have at summer farmers' markets!), maple cotton candy, spreadable maple cream, powdered maple sugar, maple-chipotle pepper spice blend, maple-coated nuts, and maple hot sauce. What's more, these unique and delicious local products are made by hand in Deb's kitchen!
Sugarmomma's products are available year round at Seacoast farmers' markets and craft fairs, at select retailers, at the farm (please call 603-942-7005 or email us to set up an appointment), and by mail (call 603-942-7005 or email us to order).
P.S. Are you on Facebook? Fan Sugarmmomma's Maple Farm on Facebook!